Holiday Mini Sessions
Offering 2 Holiday set designs - one room for Christmas family photos and a Santa's Grotto with a chance to visit with Santa your photo taken with him as well. Click here to book Christmas Minis
Come join us at our studio as we celebrate the Magic of the Christmas Season. Your private Santa Experience will include the magic of our real Santa, without waiting in line at the Mall! Book you time to come to our studio and listen to a story with our Elf while enjoying a warm hot chocolate & cookies, a special photo session (parents welcome) and visit and photos with Santa. You will also receive a special letter and gift from Santa to take home. Our Santa has many years of experience making the magic of Christmas come alive. Let your child hand deliver their letter to Santa or put it in our special child sized Santa mailbox.
This is not your average mall Santa - we've got the REAL DEAL! Our Santa is truly amazing and can warm the hearts of even the most reserved children. Let them have a real, one-on-one experience with a Santa who wants to make their wishes come true! Come away with professionally edited gorgeous Santa photos, not the rushed in and out photos you need to stand in line for.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions so that you're fully informed and prepared for such an exciting photo session! Sessions are limited to immediate family however, if you have neighbours or additional relatives, please consider booking two sessions back to back so that you can each share a few minutes to capture some combined photos.
WHAT TO WEAR
Some children will wear pajamas and some will be wearing classic clothing - lots of reds, silver + gold. Either way, your images will be filled with magic!
What if my child is afraid of Santa? No worries! Our Santa is truly amazing! We have many tried and true strategies for earning your child's trust and adoration. However, if your child would prefer to sit in the big chair without Santa or have Mom or Dad sit in too, that is absolutely fine!
* Now Offering 2 Holiday set designs - one room for Santa and a second room for Christmas Family Photos.
* 2 dates ONLY - November 3rd and November 4th, 2018
* 20 minute sessions available, with reserved time slot.
* 5 professionally retouched digital images
* a gift and letter from Santa for each child to take home
* Bring your letter to Santa or put it in our special child sized mail box for the North Pole
* ONLY $195 for one set up (family or Santa) or add $55 to do both!
* Toronto Photo Studio near High Park with lots of parking.
* Christmas/Holiday cards, prints, ornaments, add-ons available
* Additional digital image with min $25 new toy donation to be dropped of to a local shelter (one credit per session, but you may choose to donate more toys if you wish)
Saturday November 3, 2018 10am-5pm
Sunday November 4, 2018 10am-5pm
Our studio would like to be able to also give back to the community and donate some toys to a local womens shelter. You will have the opportunity to earn a free digital image credit with a new, unwrapped toy donation of $25 or more. It's simple! Just bring your toy to your session and earn your credit! We will bring all the toys to the local womens shelter to wrap and deliver to the children. This is a wonderful opportunity to teach your children about the gift of giving!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Do you issue refunds if I have a scheduling conflict?
As much as we try to accommodate our clients needs throughout the year, our Santa Sessions are final sale as clients carefully select their portrait time to best suit their busy schedules. You are welcome to gift the session to a friend or family member.
What if my child(ren) is sick?
Unfortunately we cannot allow for children with fever or sever runny noes to attend as we have other children including newborns with fresh immune systems also visiting Santa and kindly as that you respectfully notify us that you are unable to attend.
Can adults be in the photo?
Yes, we of course have time restraints but once your little ones have had the time we need for their photos and time permits we are happy to do a few family shots.
Can we combine multiple families in one Santa Session?
No. Unfortunately, we have found that it reduces the quality time each child receives and we ask that you register just immediate siblings. Many of our families book back to back Sessions so they can experience the event together.
* Studio at Jane and Dundas west. Lots of free Parking is located in the lot behind the studio (the entrance is at the back) or you can park in front on Dundas (please check parking signs)
* Please arrive with your little one(s) already dressed as we're only able to provide you the 20 minutes scheduled for your family out of respect to families that are after your session.
To Book your Special Santa Experience simply follow the link Christmas Minis and select your preferred time.
Please be sure of your date and booking time, as sessions are non-refundable. Payment by interac e-transfer or credit card via paypal is required or you session time will be released within 4 hours.